… discover, create and expand your RESPONSE-ABILITY.
Respond to opportunities with courage and capacity.
Know as a leader when to step in, and when to let others shine.
Expand your leadership paradigms.
Connect with inspiring, cutting-edge leaders from a broad spectre of life.
We live in times of complexity and chaos, frequently undernourished in our capacity to respond.
Today’s leadership is about taking responsible, purposeful, and innovative actions.
We are lead by a clear need to:
- detect changes, dynamics, shocks, trends – and opportunities,
- discover and conquer anchor points to help us navigate in times of change,
- respond proactively.
Learn how to surf on the waves of chaos and build your capacity for sustainable success!
What to expect?
We are inviting YOU to constantly and actively CO-CREATE the flow and energy of our event. Witness and experience the Synergy in action, with real-life results.
- Open your ears and hearts for more than 12 inspiring stories.
- Discover and test new leadership practices.
- Connect with like-minded leaders.
Deep Experiental Dive
Be prepared to enter an encouraging environment to softly and safely step out of your comfort zone. And EXPAND your perception of leadership potential beyond your expectations!
- Each moment of the event is full of intense EXPERIENCE – when you open up for it.
- Special evening event will lead you into unknown dimensions of your actions and existence.
Transforming Ideas into Reality
The main challenge and oppurtunity shows in the capacity for MANIFESTING the group’s wisdom to make real shifts in the world.
- Brainstorm your ideas in an innovative open environment.
- Co-develop ideas for more impact and influence.
- Implement new knowledge and practices right on the spot.
Right time to Register is NOW!
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Wednesday, March 25th: Entrance fee to the powerful deep dive into the HeArt(h) of Response-ability;
- Thursday, March 26th: Entrance fee to Conference day 1, 2 coffee breaks and 1 lunch break, Special evening event;
- Friday, March 27th: Entrance fee to Conference day 2, 2 coffee breaks and 1 lunch break, Response-Able Celebration Party.