Realign your compass for Response-ability.
We are creating a temporary HeArtH space for evolutionary leaders to co-learn, collaborate and co-create, with a long-lasting impact for all who join.
Be the synergy in action. Leave with a renewed sense of power and
Let’s meet and grow leadership capacity together.
We need everyone – from businesses to artists to activists to scientists to teachers of all kinds; from young to old; from local to global!
Day 1 – Wednesday, October 7th
7:00pm – 10:00pm
The (He)Art(H) of Response-ability
By Conference facilitators and Jeremy Lent
Powerful start and consciousness disconnect. (read more ...)
Merging cultural history and neuroscience, we will unpack the root
metaphors that unconsciously guide our thinking and acting: to get a leverage point from which to create future scenarios that can enable us to thrive on our planet harmoniously and sustainably.
Special video guest: Jeremy Lent, author of The Patterning Instinct
Day 2 – Thursday, October 8th
9:00am - 1:00pm
In the world of growing complexity, the courage and capacity for sensing the shifts, anticipating the trends, and proactively shaping the future is the key. (read more ...)
- How to sense and learn from the vibrant, volatile, wild, and unpredictable environment in which we live and work?
- How to grow individual and collective courage to meet the complexity and the change in which today’s world operates – and respond with power and potential?
- How to co-shape the future in line with our highest aspirations as leaders, organisations and communities?
2:00pm - 6:00pm
Navigating turbulent times with power and presence takes more intention and attention than ever before. Resourceful inner leadership is a precondition for showing up with authenticity and impact. (read more ...)
- How to deepen your individual leadership capacity to create a world that works for all?
- What’s the source of one’s power and presence?
Day 3 – Friday, October 9th
9:00am - 1:00pm
The best leaders are those who hold space for the highest future possibility to manifest; within their people, teams, and organisations. (read more ...)
- How to overcome complaining, blaming, prejudices, fear, assumptions and other limiting beliefs in teams – and as leaders learn to host space for or self-initiative and self-leadership?
- How to spark passion for change and positive future?
- How to align around a shared purpose that transcends partial interests?
2:00pm - 6:00pm
What’s next now: Response-ability in action
By Talent Cloud and Conference facilitators
This is where it all gets real: manifesting the group’s wisdom to make real shifts in the world. (read more ...)
- What else is possible when we ‘walk the talk’, and co-address concrete challenges from real-life contexts?
- How to bring key takeaways from the conference back to one’s workplace/community (insights, ideas, connections, alliances)?
5:30pm - 7:00pm
Closing Circle and the Response-Able Goodbye Celebration
By Conference team
The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the event program.
Right time to Register is NOW!
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Wednesday, October 7th: Entrance fee to the powerful deep dive into the HeArt(h) of Response-ability;
- Thursday, October 8th: Entrance fee to Conference day 1, 2 coffee breaks and 1 lunch break, Special evening event;
- Friday, October 9th: Entrance fee to Conference day 2, 2 coffee breaks and 1 lunch break, Response-Able Celebration Party.