Realigning your compass for Response-ability
In Terme Olimia we are creating a temporary HeArtH space for
evolutionary leaders with a long-lasting impact for all who join.
Be the synergy in action; leave with a renewed sense of power and
Let’s meet and grow leadership capacity together. We need
everyone – from businesses to artists to activists to scientists
to teachers of all kinds; from young to old; from local to global.
WEDNESDAY, March 25, POWERFUL START AT 18.00
0. The (He)Art(H) of Response-ability
Merging cultural history and neuroscience, we will unpack the root
metaphors that unconsciously guide our thinking and acting: to
get a leverage point from which to create future scenarios that
can enable us to thrive on our planet harmoniously and
Special video guest: Jeremy Lent, author of The Patterning
THURSDAY, March 26, DAY I
1. Response-ability: growing courage and capacity for wise action in turbulent times
In the world of growing complexity, the courage and capacity for sensing the shifts, anticipating the trends, and proactively shaping the future is key.
- How to sense, and learn, from the vibrant, volatile, wild, and unpredictable environment in which we live and work?
- How to grow individual and collective courage to meet the complexity and the change in which today’s world operates – and respond with power and potential?
- How to co-shape the future in line with our highest aspirations as leaders, organisations and communities?
2. Inner leadership for resourcefulness and resilience
Navigating turbulent times with power and presence takes more intention and attention than ever before. Resourceful inner leadership is a precondition for showing up with authenticity and impact.
- How to deepen your individual leadership capacity to create a world that works for all?
- What’s the source of one’s power and presence?
3. From me to we: deep experiential dive
Prepare to be surprised – and empowered beyond imagination. We will not say more.
FRIDAY, March 27, DAY II
4. Co-creating highest future possibility: from ‘what is’ to ‘what if ‘
The best leaders are those who hold space for the highest future possibility to manifest; within their people, teams, and organisations.
- How to overcome complaining, blaming, prejudices, fear, assumptions and other limiting beliefs in teams – and as leaders learn to host space for or self-initiative and self-leadership?
- How to spark passion for change and positive future?
- How to align around a shared purpose that transcends partial interests?
5. What’s next now: response-ability in action
This is where it all gets real: manifesting the group’s wisdom to make real shifts in the world.
- What else is possible when we ‘walk the talk’; and co-address concrete challenges from real-life contexts?
- How to bring key takeaways from the conference back to one’s workplace/community (insights, ideas, connections, alliances)?
We are inviting along exemplary leaders from all sectors of society across all continents, who are the living examples of how we can create a world that works.
CEO A1 Slovenija and Vip mobile
Former EU Commissioner, Former Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Slovenia, innovator, entrepreneur, engineer
Patrick Cowden, the initiator of Beyond Leadership
HR Director at BSH Adriatic East Regions and BSH Home Appliances in Nazarje, Slovenia
Founder of Cancer Awakens, co-author of 'My Cancer Is Me'.
Founder of Shakti Fellowship, co-author of 'Shakti Leadership', co-author of 'My Cancer Is Me'
Co-Founder and founder
One Humanity Institute, Children of the Earth
Author and founder of the nonprofit Liology Institute
Artist, Composer, Producer, Label Director
Co-Founder and Editor-In-Chief at media network Meta's list
first Feldenkrais practitioner in Slovenia
Founder of TEDU, Body and Mind Institute